This recipe gives a nice fragrant taste to a fish dinner and is perfect for the people that don't particularly like to eat fish but would yet like to include it in their meal plan.
- Fish (sea bream or sea bass)
- Olive oil
- Lemon zest
- 1 tray
- 1 pot
- When talking about fish it is important that the first cardinal rule of success is fresh ingredients. For this specific platter, I suggest using a bluefish (Pesce Azzurro) which is a fish rich in Omega 3 and unsaturated fats, which is good for growth and cells reparations.
- Turn on the oven at a heat of 180 degrees.
- Firstly, place the bluefish in a tray on a layer of oven-paper and cover the fish with bread crumbs, thyme, pepper, salt and lemon zest, and drizzle everything with olive oil. Once prepared the fish place it in the oven (middle compartment) at a heat of 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Check the fish after ten minutes and whether the meat is already cooked, be careful removing the tray from the oven since it will be here hot.
- A side dressing would be a simple green salad with cherry tomatoes, pomegranate seeds and lemon juice as a condiment.