Prep: 15 min
Cooking: 25 min
Have you ever found yourself with the troubles of putting together a meal with many leftovers and only limited time at hand? Well, I certainly have and I always tend to go about it by using some variation of this recipe.
Mamma Flora’s Tip: Try our Gluten Free Pasta, it taste the same as our artisan pasta and it stays al dente!
- 200g MAMMA FLORA Gnocchetti Sardi
- Shiitake Mushrooms
- 2-3 Pieces of sausage
- Olive Oil
- 1 Pot
- 1 Pan
- Firstly set the pot filled with water on the stove, and bring to boil, salt the water once the water is boiling and cook the MAMMA FLORA Gnocchetti Sardi pasta for the time provided on the pack or till al dente.
- Then, peel the sausages and cut them in small pieces, about two fingers of the width.
- Place the chopped spring onion in a pan drizzled with olive oil, let the pan heat and once this mixture is simmering you can place the chopped sausages inside and heat up on medium fire till the sausages turn a light brown (or till the pink is no longer visible).
- Meanwhile, the pasta and Sausage are cooking, wash the Shiitake mushroom and chop them vertically in thin slices, once done add to the warm pan with the sausage the chopped vegetables.
- The pasta should be ready now to rinse. Rinse the pasta is ready and add it to the pan. Add salt, pepper and parsley to your liking. Mix all together and finish the cooking in the pan for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now the Pasta is ready to be served, and to be enjoyed!