Try our Tomato Sauce and Asparagus Bruschetta!
- 185g MAMMA FLORA Red Tomato Sauce
- 1 Loaf of Bread
- 10 Asparagus
- Extra Vergin Olive Oil
- 1 Pot
- 1 Grill/Flat Pan
- Begin by boiling the 10 asparagus, for 5 min, till soft. Ensure that the water is slightly salted to give the asparagus that twist of a taste.
- Simultaneously warm up a pan/grill on medium-high fire, and once it's hot place slices of bread on it, preferably they should be about two fingers in height if you wish the best results.
- Let the bread slices warm and occasionally turn them on each side till they are crispy or a brown tint, meaning they are toasted.
- Meanwhile, drain the asparagus and place them aside.
- Now, turn off the heat below the grill with the toasted bread and carefully move the bread on a separate dish. Wet the grilled bread with a teaspoon each of olive oil.
- Then, add the asparagus, a spoon full of the MAMMA FLORA Red Tomato Sauce, and chip long strips of Parmigiano on top.
- And it's ready to eat! Enjoy!