Red Pepper Dip
You will fall in love with this dip, you can it use next to a deep fried chicken, spread on bread or to use for your sauce on your homemade tagliatelle.
Mamma Flora’s Tip: Make a little more so you can store in the fridge for few days. Ready to use when you need it.
4 Romano peppers
30gr nuts of your choice
20ml of milk of your choice
1 teaspoon fennel seeds
Juice of ½ a lemon
2 ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
½ clove of a garlic
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven at 200°C
- Place the peppers on a oven tray and put them in the oven as soon as the temperature is ready
- Leave it for 30min, the skin should become brown and it should start to peel by itself
- Once ready, let them cool for few minutes and then peel them with the use of a fork or with your hands
- Insert the peppers without their seeds in a blender with all the other ingredients and blend per your taste. If it’s still too dense you can add some more water or more milk