Amaretto and Red Fruits Pleasure
I invented this recipe couple of years ago when I bought a box of amaretto biscuits at the supermarket craving for something sweet and easy to make. Sometimes we come back home and really don’t have time to bake for the dinner, this is a super easy and tasty solution for dessert.
- Preparation: 30min
- Serves: 4
- Difficulty: easy
Mamma Flora’s tip:
You can use the biscuits you love the most, I love amaretto because that leave a really nice aftertaste in your mouth.
- 300g greek yogurt
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 200g of red fruits
- 12 amaretti
- 1 lemon zest
- ½ orange juice
- sweetener of your taste, I use maple syrup
- mint to decorate
- cane sugar
- Let’s start with the cream, put together in a bowl the mascarpone and the yogurt, add the sweetener per your taste, grate the zest of half a lemon and stir. Taste and adjust if you prefer sweeter or more savoury.
- Cut the red fruits in another bowl, add ½ tablespoon of sugar and the juice of half an orange, leave to rest 15min.
- I usually serve this dessert in glasses, starting crunching the amarettos, adding the cream, the red fruit sauce, finishing up with amaretto again and cream on top. Use your imagination to decorate, I also use some fresh mint to decorate the top.
- Leave in the fridge for a few minutes before serving.