A Lady Kiss
Preparation: 50 min
Cooking: 25 min
A "kiss" recipe! What a perfect recipe for Valentines: it could not be otherwise for these little sweets, the Baci di Dama. So-called because the two halves of biscuit are held together by a veil of chocolate. Enjoy this recipe with your loved ones; a special kiss for a special someone...
Ingredients (for about 35 pieces)
- 150g Almond Flour
- 150g Flour
- 150g Cold butter in small pieces
- 120g Sugar
- 15g Yolks (about 1 of an average egg)
- 3g Coarse salt
- 150g Dark chocolate
- Baking Tray
- To prepare the Baci di Dama, start working all the ingredients in a bowl: pour the flour, the almond flour, the sugar and the chopped cold butter. Pinch the ingredients with your fingers to obtain a crumbly mixture. Then add the yolk and knead a little more.
- Only at the end add the salt whilst still mixing the mixture with your hands. Carefully, pour the mixture on a piece of transparent film and place this in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- After this time, retrieve the dough and cut a piece from which to obtain a small loaf. From this, make pieces of about 7-9g each: in this way you should get about 70 pieces (which will then become 35 kisses). Moulded forming small balls. Place the made small balls on baking paper on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven, preheated in ventilated mode, at 170 degrees for about 25 minutes. Once cooked, remove them and let them cool for about 20 minutes, careful not to burn your hands by touching them too early!
- In the meantime, take care of the chocolate: chop it and dissolve it in a bain-marie or in the microwave, once the chocolate is melt wait 10 minutes before assembling the Baci di Dama.
- At this point use a teaspoon to glue the two Baci together with chocolate.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Your lady's kisses are ready to be enjoyed!